Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happiness is Expensive


If I could live in a store, it would be Forty Five Ten. It's the most fabulous store in Dallas. It's located at 4510 McKinney Avenue (hence the name) just about a block from my place. The ultra-high-end store carries the most elegant clothes, unique jewelry, and glamorous home goods. I've only bought one thing in Forty Five Ten, a book for the best friend. I did notice a pre-sale going on, so maybe I'll go back for a pair of Givenchy grommet booties or a Rag and Bone kit tank. However wonderful the shopping may be at Forty Five Ten, my favorite aspect is the restaurant, the T Room. Located in the back of the shop, they serve only four things, soups, salads, quiches and panini sandwiches. You can mix and match any item on the menu to come up with the combo that's just right for you. Like an infinitely more fabulous version of Panera Bread. All of the sandwiches are like different versions of a grilled cheese. For a semi-vegetarian this is the ideal menu. All are reasons why I love Forty Five Ten. Feel free to weigh in on my potential purchases below.

Forty Five Ten
Givenchy Grommet Shoes
Rag & Bone Adair Tank

1 comment: