Monday, May 23, 2011

Osgood O'Neil (aka, Hair Heaven)


For the last 5+ years, I've gone to Maria and Dana at Osgood O'Neil Salon, for hair color and styling, respectively. My hair has never looked better, and I trust them with my life! I refer everyone to both of them. If you're looking for the best blond highlights in Dallas, this is where to go! I know all about Maria's baby girl, Andrea. I can't wait to try a yoga class with Dana's "yoga boy" at Lifetime at Premier Place. Angie, at the Snider Plaza location, has also colored my hair, and is one of the best colorists they have! And her husband works with the boyfriend, we keep it in the family. They've all become great friends of mine, really. Beyond the best colorists and stylists, Osgood O'Neil carries the best products. I'm a little obsessed with Hair Products, and Shu Uemura and Davines are the keys to my hair confidence. So maybe I have a few too many of these products and three different types of shampoo in my bathtub. It's all part of the system! Current favorites are the Muroto Volume Amplifying Shampoo, Liquid Fabric Mineral Texture Spray (both from Shu) and the No 1 Finest Oil Non Oil for Wizards from Davines. Thankfully, I've already found a salon within walking distance of my new place in Chapel Hill that carries the Shu products. Let's hope their stylists can live up to the Osgood O'Neil standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment