Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jinbeh, Home of the Creamy Crunchy

Before my brief stint as a blogger/stay-at-home-girlfriend, I worked for Dallas-based Clampitt Paper Company. Because it's in a weird industrial part of town, I relied on co-workers to introduce me to good lunch places. A staple in the Clampitt Paper diet is Jinbeh, in Las Colinas. It's close to Clampitt's warehouse, and has its own parking garage. Parking is key. The main reason to eat at Jinbeh though, is the Creamy Crunchy Roll. It contains salmon, cream cheese and probably some other things, tempura fried on the outside and then covered in little fried bits and eel sauce. My last day at work, I wanted to go to Jinbeh. For Andrew's birthday, Jinbeh. Taking someone new to Clampitt out for lunch, let's go to Jinbeh. There's never a wait and servers refill your diet coke quickly. We would know. My group drinks a lot of diet coke. If you're in the area, definitely go for the Creamy Crunchy at Jinbeh. Other sushi restaurants, take note, and maybe come up with your own version of this fabulous treat, I'll definitely eat at your restaurant.

Clampitt Paper Company
Jinbeh

No comments:

Post a Comment