Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Heart Carbs

Hands down, my favorite restaurant in Dallas is Patrizio, specifically in Highland Park Village. My mom and I ate at Patrizio on one of our first visits to SMU. It's affordable and amazing Italian food. My favorites are the Crispy Goat Cheese appetizer, the Grilled Chicken Salad, the Eggplant Parmesan, and the Tortellini with Sundried Tomato Pesto. I love Patrizio because you can go on a Monday night and wear flip flops and a t-shirt. If you want to dress up for the evening, many of the Highland Park guests are wearing summer dresses and heels on the weekends. The cars in front look like a luxury car show. The patio, in the back of Highland Park Village, is the best in town. It's well shaded, with fans in the summer and heaters in the winter. I don't feel like I'm in the middle of a big city when I'm on the patio at Patrizio. In the wintertime, Highland Park Village covers all of its trees in tiny white lights. The outdoor shopping venue is absolutely breathtaking, and Patrizio is the perfect place to admire the Christmas season. It's my favorite spot for a best friend date night. I've had so many wonderful girl friends through these years and Patrizio has always been a favorite place to split an appetizer, eat a bunch of carbs and catch up over bellinis.

Patrizio
Highland Park Village

No comments:

Post a Comment